CLEVELAND, OHIO—Cleveland Range, LLC, an Enodis company, introduces Convohold by Cleveland, a fully insulated holding cabinet that, when paired with the 20.20 series of Convotherm by Cleveland Combi Oven-Steamer, allows operators to cook, hold, transport and reheat foods in a single unit.
The new Convohold cabinet offers a variety of features important to operators:
• Removable top-mounted power unit with controls;
• Efficient 2000-watt heating system with a temperature range of up to 200°F (93°C);
• Easy-to-read digital temperature display;
• Reversible stainless steel insulated door to prevent temperature loss;
• Smooth interior coved corners to prevent food buildup;
• High-temperature ceramic magnetic latch with composite, antimicrobial handle for ease in opening; and
• Accommodates one Convotherm by Cleveland 20.20 roll-in trolley (must be purchased separately).
Additional accessories and options include:
• Shelf roll-in trolley;
• Plate roll-in trolley;
• Wire racks;
• Dutch doors;
• Door with tempered glass window;
• 208- or 240-volt single-phase service; and
• Convohold by Cleveland Humidified Holding Cabinets.
Go to Cleveland Range.