SONOMA VALLEY, CALIF.—The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is forging the path in creating green, environmentally friendly weddings. Celebrated romanticist Kelly McLeskey has recently added unparalleled “green wedding” options to her repertoire of distinctly unique nuptial packages. With a reputation for designing inimitable personalized affairs for her discerning clientele, she unveiled this week an “a la carte” menu of environmentally responsible options. Any (or all) of the following green alternatives can be incorporated into her distinct galas:
• Recycled paper invitations complete with soy ink printing;
• Personalized menus highlighting local organic produce, wines, coffees, and house-made wedding cakes;
• Digital photography services;
• Organic, local floral décor;
• Hybrid vehicle guest transportation or arranged car pools; and
• Fairmont Green Honeymoon packages.
“Each wedding I plan is tailored to fit the needs and personality of the couple,” McLeskey says. “Like many of the couples I have the pleasure of working with, I am very committed to the long-term care of the planet. A wedding celebration is a great way to both educate and exemplify the beauty of green to friends and family. It is my goal to inform, inspire and empower our guests in making the best green choices for their lifestyle.”
Go to the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa.