READING, PA.—To help businesses protect their customers and their brands from bed bugs, Rentokil Steritech, a Rentokil North America company and part of the world’s largest commercial pest control firm, is offering its on-site Bed Bug Symposium as a complimentary service to interested businesses.
Bed bugs have become a prevalent issue across North America, impacting a variety of business types. In recent years, bed bug sightings and infestations have been reported in hotels, healthcare facilities, multifamily apartment and condominium complexes, schools and colleges, offices, public transportation, and more.
However, many businesses do not have bed bug protocols in place and employees have minimal if any knowledge about bed bugs.
Rentokil Steritech’s Bed Bug Symposium was created to fill this knowledge gap. The free 60 to 90-minute seminar, taught by a Rentokil Steritech bed bug expert, includes the following topics:
- The history and resurgence of the bed bug in North America;
- Bed bug biology and behavior;
- How bed bugs get introduced to your property—and how infestations occur;
- How to identify bed bugs and signs of their presence;
- Bed bug treatment methods;
- Best practices for handling bed bug concerns; and
- Question and answer session.
Attendees of the Symposium will also receive a downloadable, digital copy of Rentokil Steritech’s Complete Guide to Bed Bugs for future reference.
To schedule a free Bed Bug Symposium on-site at your location or learn more about the course, visit http://learn.rentokilsteritech.com/bedbugsymposium/.