DES PLAINES, ILL.—Bedding manufacturer United Feather & Down will unveil some of its newest “Natural Treasures” during the New York Home Fashions Market Week, August 6-10. The company will showcase its latest products, with a focus on natural and eco-friendly materials. These will include:
• Eileen West Collection—New looks from top designer Eileen West.
• Joseph Abboud All-Natural Collection—New designs, featuring organic and all-natural product.
• Proneem®—A patented, natural, non-chemical, anti-microbial treatment for down and down-alternative products, for those who prefer the organic lifestyle.
• 360° Fiber Technology—Previewed in MicroMax and SilverFill, United Feather & Down’s proprietary process that transforms down alternative fibers into fiber ball clusters.
• SilverFill™—United Feather & Down’s exclusive micro fiber down alternative fill that uses the natural silver in X-STATIC® fibers to deliver anti-microbial, anti-odor protection.
These collections will be available for viewing throughout the week at the United Feather & Down showroom located across from Bryant Park at 1071 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 200, New York. Appointments for viewing can be made in advance by contacting Bob Hickman, senior vice president, sales and marketing at (847) 296-6500, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.