Home Vendor News MJSI Releases HydroClean Toilet Fill Valve to Lodging Industry

MJSI Releases HydroClean Toilet Fill Valve to Lodging Industry

1003
0
SHARE

SHOREWOOD, ILL.—MJSI, Inc. has released its proprietary HydroClean toilet fill valve for the hotel industry. The HydroClean is the only toilet fill valve that is specifically engineered to save water, detect leaks, clean the tank and eliminate water hammer. Unlike ordinary fill valves, the HydroClean calibrates the proper water flow to the toilet and the tank without compromising flush efficiency. Miscalibration is the most frequent source of water loss in toilets—even in high efficiency toilets.

In a collaborative study with a major hotel chain, it was found that installation of the HydroClean toilet fill valve in high efficiency 1.6-gallon toilets saved 32 ounces of water or more per flush in 73 percent of the toilets. Even more dramatic savings were found in an apartment building study where an average of 64 ounces of water was saved per flush in 3-gallon toilets.

Specifically designed to detect leaks, the newly installed HydroClean toilet fill valve detected leaks in 20 percent of the toilets—mostly due to faulty flappers. Undetected leaks can waste as much as 200 gallons of water per day according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.

Significant Water Hammer Reduction

In addition, because the HydroClean is engineered to shut off the water flow at a slower rate, the hotel study showed that water hammer was completely eliminated in 64 percent of the toilets and significantly reduced in the remaining 36 percent. For this hotel property, HydroClean eliminated one of the top guest complaints as identified in customer satisfaction surveys.

The HydroClean is also unique because it cleans the tank, installs easily without tools and features a patented Float-Lock™ for doing minor in-tank repairs without having to shut off the water.

The HydroClean toilet fill valve was invented by a fourth generation plumber and holds nine issued or pending patents. For more information about the HydroClean toilet fill valve, contact MJSI at 888-GOMJSI-1 or visit the company’s website at www.gomjsi.com.

LEAVE A REPLY