CHICAGO—Nor-Lake will be displaying a wide array of products at the National Restaurant Association Show, May 19 to 22 at McCormick Place in booth #4260.
Nor-Lake will be exhibiting refrigeration systems with Copeland Scroll compressors. Scroll compressors provide customers with highly-engineered, energy-efficient refrigeration systems with:
- Increased reliability and extended equipment life due to fewer moving parts;
- Up to 20 percent energy savings and consistent long-term operation over reciprocating compressors;
- Effective management of slug flow without damage to the compressor; and
- Quieter operation.
There will be subject-matter experts along with visual aids and a video presentation to educate and inform visitors on the features and benefits of scroll compressors.
Enviro-Control Electronic Controller System
Also on display will be the optional Enviro-Control electronic controller system for walk-in refrigeration. Enviro-Control is designed to increase reliability, connectivity and food safety while reducing operating costs.
Redesigned AdvantEDGE sandwich/salad prep tables will also debut in the Nor-Lake booth with these features:
- Standard condenser filter screen, removable without tools, for easy condenser coil cleaning resulting in peak efficiency and extended equipment life;
- Front-breathing refrigeration system design allows for zero-clearance installation on sides and back;
- Enclosed drop-in section area keeping food items stored in pans consistently cold.
Nor-Lake staff will show how selecting the right refrigeration system can help customers meet the immediate needs of their business by reducing operating costs and service expenses.