FORTUNE just released its annual ranking of the “World’s Best Workplaces” and one hotel company made the top five: Hilton. Hilton climbed seven spots to the highly coveted second spot on the list of the top 25 companies and is the only hospitality company in the top 10. Team Members from Hilton say Hilton’s culture, benefits and travel perks make it a great place for a career.
Hilton offers programs to help Team Members thrive personally and professionally with global career development opportunities and global training. Benefits include: parental leave, adoption assistance, GED support and discounted stays at Hilton properties around the world. Under the Thrive@Hilton framework, the company is designing and creating innovative corporate office space and attire for Team Members working in physically demanding jobs. Team Members also receive exclusive travel perks, and there are a variety of volunteer programs supporting Hilton’s corporate responsibility mission, Travel with Purpose.
Another hotel company making FORTUNE’s top 25 list this year is Hyatt Hotels Corp. which was No. 14 on the list. Hyatt offers employees benefits and perks including:
- Travel perks including complimentary and discounted stays at Hyatt hotels around the world;
- A family assistance policy that provides employees with paid time off following the birth or adoption of a child as well as financial assistance for adoption;
- Access to skills training and world-class education opportunities;
- A commitment to workplace inclusion and diversity, including many diversity business resource groups, that results in an environment where everyone can be their genuine selves at work;
- Work-life benefits including exercise initiatives, on-site rest and relaxation and even meditation lounges, and flexible schedules; and
- Free or subsidized meals to hotel employees during work hours.
To name the world’s best workplaces, FORTUNE partner Great Place to Work surveyed employees working for companies around the globe.