SAN RAMON, CALIF.—As travelers, workers and students begin to adapt to changing COVID restrictions, the need for portable sanitization increases. According to the MMGY Travel Intelligence Team, even during this global pandemic, 42 percent of U.S. business and leisure travelers are likely to take a trip in the next six months. The new Raycop GO is the industry’s first portable UVC vacuum that uses UVC light to eradicate 99.99 percent of bacteria and viruses. It is an easy-to-use, go-anywhere, sanitizing, portable vacuum and UVC light appliance. The new RAYCOP GO is designed to enhance safety during and after the COVID pandemic with effective UVC light technology and HEPA filtration.
The American Chemical Society advocates the widespread use of UVC light as a short-term, easily deployable and affordable way to limit virus spread in the current SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. Raycop’s new Raycop GO cordless portable vacuum uses the same UVC technology that hospitals do to eradicate 99.99 percent of viruses, bacteria and dust mites from fabrics and floors in every corner of the room or recreational vehicle.
The Raycop GO is affordable and easy to assemble and disassemble with snap-in sections for portability. It is perfect to bring along on vacation or business travel for use in RV’s, hotel rooms, mobile homes, cars, trains, planes, boats, offices, dorm rooms and vacation rentals. Raycop GO can sanitize everything from cell phones to luggage, bedding, and hard surfaces. The entire filtration system, including the HEPA filter, is washable. It collects and traps fine dust, keeping those allergens out of the air.
“Raycop GO is the perfect vacuum for those eager to sanitize everything, including cell phones, hotel beds, pet areas, cars, toys and shared workspaces,” says Dr. Michael Lee, Founder, Raycop North America. “Raycop has been creating and marketing allergen vacuums since 2005, and all Raycop products incorporate our signature safe UVC sanitization feature. Now more than ever, it’s vital to keep our travel and livings spaces healthy and safe.”
Raycop GO Product Features
- Lightweight; vacuum weighs 1.7 lbs.
- Compact: the carrying case is 12.13 x 9.47 inches; the vacuum is 20 inches long and easily disassembled into four smaller pieces for portability.
- UVC light sanitization, vibration + suction and HEPA filtration.
- UVC light eliminates 99.99 percent of viruses and bacteria.
- Three operating modes: UVC only, Standard and Max suction modes, all optimized for different applications.
- HEPA filter captures up to 0.3 microns of particles by 99.97 percent;
- All filters are washable and reusable.
- Surface sensors ensure user safety.
- Use up to 30 minutes without recharging.
- Compatible with certain accessories of Omni Air and Omni Power for expandability.
- Storage case included.
- Sleek design from Raycop award-winning design team (Red Dot Product Design Award, International Product Design Award).