MIAMI BEACH, FLA.—Vero Water, a leading provider of luxury still and sparkling water to the hospitality industry, announced the introduction of VERO+4 featuring Touchless Technology to meet the heightened sanitation and safety requirements for HORECA establishments as a result of COVID-19. The new VERO+4 with Touchless Technology includes all the industry-leading features of the original Vero+4, such as the proprietary VERO+ Five-Stage filtration process that consistently delivers Vero’s signature taste, but with the added benefit of touchless filling. The Vero+4 with Touchless Technology includes the following features ideal for high-volume venues:
- Touchless Filling Technology. Simply place a bottle on the drip dray and hold hand 22 mm away from the desired water type sensor for automatic dispensing.
- Largest chilling capacity in the industry for a unit of its size, with an ice bank that is 33 percent larger than comparably sized competitor systems.
- Continuous chilling at 39 degrees consistently delivers still and sparkling at preferred temperature.
- Small 17” countertop footprint maximizes countertop space with ample capacity to meet the busiest services.
- Ventilation system enables installation in the tightest of countertop spaces.
- Rapidly fills still, sparkling, or ambient Vero Water in 950 ml reusable luxury bottles in 15 to 18 seconds.
- Advanced dip tray design with “wave breaks” allows for spill-free elimination of water.
“The Vero+4 with Touchless Technology meets the rapidly changing needs of HORECA establishments for enhanced sanitary protocols, while delivering all the benefits of the popular Vero +4 system,” said David Deshe, President and Co-Founder of Vero Water. “The innovative sensor technology significantly reduces the need for wait staff to touch buttons and surfaces while filling Vero Water bottles. In an office environment or in hospitality venues with guest-facing shared amenity self-serve stations, touchless technology provides an additional level of safety.” The VERO+4 dispenses exceptionally great tasting still and sparkling water—on site and on demand—swiftly, profitably, and sustainably by transforming tap water through its proprietary purification system and serving in eco-friendly reusable bottles. “Vero takes pride in our ability to deliver a sustainable product that benefits the environment, adding touchless technology is another innovation that that will assist our clients to deliver our brand responsibly,” added Joe McNulty, Vice President of Operations.
Vero Water programs increase revenues and are operationally efficient by eliminating shrink and the need for reordering and storing single-use water bottles.